The International Journal of Bio-Engineering, Sciences and Technology (IJBEST) is an international open access online and printed version journal published quarterly by PBPC-India to meet the needs of the global scientific community and to disseminate the latest advancement and significant new findings to the readers and researchers. It aims at promoting research worldwide and publishing peer reviewed basic and advanced original high quality research articles in rapidly from all branches of zoology including physiology, cell and molecular biology, genetics, biochemistry, biotechnology, bioinformatics, microbiology, immunology, parasitology, endocrinology, neurobiology, enzymology, toxicology, environmental biology, developmental biology, marine and aquatic biology, stem cell research, vermitechnology, aquaculture and entomology. IJBEST provides a forum to researchers for scholarly exchange of ideas, knowledges and experiences on current issues.
The features of our journal site http://technicaljournals.org/IJBEST are:
- It will be a platform for the researchers all over the world to publish their research contributions in all fields of Zoology.
- Articles published in this journal will be available throughout the world.
- Full length papers will be published in online and print version simultaneously.
- The manuscript will be reviewed quickly and published quarterly.
- Professional formatting and quality online publication meets the standards expected by researchers.
- Track your article system facility and online downloading facilities are available at http://technicaljournals.org/IJBEST
- The journal articles will be accessed freely online.
Impact factor of IJBEST
- The impact factor is determined by dividing the number of current citations to papers published in the two previous years by the total number of papers published in these two years. Impact Factor of a journal is calculated by Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), part of Thomson Reuters. It is calculated yearly for those journals that are indexed in Thomson Reuters, Journal Citation Reports.
- IJBEST is launched in Jan 2010 we do not anticipate having a Journal Impact Factor until end of 2014.
- IJBEST is now indexed by all major databases.