Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Article Plagiarism should not be more than 15% and single source plagiarism should not exceed 5%.
- Article must be in journal format while submitting. Authors should declare conflicts of interest. Acknowledgements if any should be mentioned.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Its mandatory for all authors to have orcid id and email id provided in article.
This license lets others remix, adapt, and build upon your work non-commercially, and although their new works must also acknowledge you and be non-commercial, they don’t have to license their derivative works on the same terms.