Engineering Research Letters (ERL)
ISSN:2249-6513 | Frequency Bi-Annual (2 Issue Per Year) | Nature: Online and Print | Language of Publication: English | Article Processing Charges: None (Free of cost) | Publisher: Auricle Global Society of Education and Research
Engineering Research Letters (ERL) is an international open-access journal that was launched by the AGSER in 2018. Its aims are to provide a high-level platform where cutting-edge advancements in engineering R&D, current major research outputs, and key achievements can be disseminated and shared; to report progress in engineering science, discuss hot topics, areas of interest, challenges, and prospects in engineering development, and consider human and environmental well-being and ethics in engineering; to encourage engineering breakthroughs and innovations that are of profound economic and social importance, enabling them to reach advanced international standards and to become a new productive force, and thereby changing the world, benefiting humanity, and creating a new future.
We are interested in:
- News & Highlights: This section covers engineering news from a global perspective and includes updates on engineering issues of high concern;
- Views & Comments: This section is aimed at raising academic debates in scientific and engineering community, encouraging people to express new ideas, and providing a platform for the comments on some comprehensive issues;
- Research: This section reports on outstanding research results in the form of research articles, reviews, perspectives, and short communications regarding critical engineering issues, and so on.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English, and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Accepted papers will immediately appear online.
Coverage Areas: Although the list is not prescriptive, ERL intends to focus on advances in the following sub-domains:
- Mechanical and Vehicle Engineering
- Information and Electronic Engineering
- Chemical, Metallurgical, and Materials Engineering
- Energy and Mining Engineering
- Civil, Hydraulic, and Architecture Engineering
- Environment & Light and Textile Industries Engineering
- Soft Computing and AI
- Engineering Management
- Peer Review Process: All submitted papers are subjected to a comprehensive blind review process by at least 2 subject area experts, who judge the paper on its relevance, originality, clarity of presentation and significance. The review process is expected to take 8-12 weeks at the end of which the final review decision is communicated to the author. In case of rejection authors will get helpful comments to improve the paper for resubmission to other journals. The journal may accept revised papers as new papers which will go through a new review cycle.
- Periodicity: The Journal is published in 2 issues per year.